Cart is empty
The Ashland LED Pendant Light
Finish Chart / Features
Bring the natural-feeling light of LED technology to your home, business, or workshop with the Ashland LED Pendant Light. A more efficient option, Ashland LED Pendants can help cut down on maintenance and energy costs. An environmentally friendly lighting option, the LED components in this fixture contain no hazardous material. This is the ideal light for green spaces.
The Ashland LED Pendant Light is not just environmentally-conscious. It has the same style and durability as other Barn Light electric products. The warehouse shade belongs in both modern and traditional spaces, working equally well in farmhouses and modern lofts. Hand-manufactured in the United States, the Ashland LED Pendant Light can match any style, and fits into all designs.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 6¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7¾"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations Only
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.