Cart is empty
The Astro Shallow Bowl Cord Hung LED Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The sleek, shallow bowl design of the Astro shade has been upgraded with the latest in LED innovation from Cree, a leader in the field. Give any space the stylish look of LED pendant lighting. The LED components provide a warm, white light similar to the light given off by incandescent bulbs. However, LED lighting is about 85% more energy efficient than incandescent lighting. The lighting components in these LED pendants last longer and use less energy, saving money in the long run.
LED pendant lighting retains the style of other Barn Light lighting. Astro Shallow Bowl Cord Hung LED Pendants are ideal for both traditionally styled farmhouses and contemporary restaurant designs.
|12" Shade: 12" W x 6 ¼"|
|14" Shade: 14" W x 7"|
|16" Shade: 16" W x 7 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty