Cart is empty
The Laramie LED Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Now the Laramie look is available with TrueWhite® Technology provided by Cree, a company at the forefront of LED research and design. The Laramie LED Pendant is 85% more energy efficient than traditional lighting options. Save money on your power bills by installing this environmentally friendly light. Unlike incandescent bulbs and fluorescent tubing, LED bulbs contain no hazardous materials like mercury, so disposal is also ecologically responsible.
The Laramie pendant has a western twist, fitting with rural decors. However, this pendant light should not be limited only to country homes. It has the industrial edge needed for contemporary bars and modern homes. Read more>
|10" Shade: 10"W x 8"H|
|12" Shade: 12"W x 9"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 9"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 10"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.