Cart is empty
The Old Dixie Cord Hung LED Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The Old Dixie Cord Hung LED Pendant is now available in cutting-edge LED! Bring the classic look of this cord hung pendant to your home or business. About 85% more efficient than traditional incandescent bulbs, LED lighting provides a bright light while remaining eco-friendly. All Barn Light Electric LED lights are manufactured with LED components provided by Cree, one of the leaders in LED technological innovation.
The Old Dixie Cord Hung LED Pendant provides a vintage look, a logical choice for country homes, workshops, or contemporary businesses seeking an industrial vibe. These cord hung LED pendants are fully customizable. You select from dozens of finish colors and choose the cable type to make this pendant light truly your own. Read More>
|11" Shade: 11"W x 6"H
|13" Shade: 13"W x 6"H|
|15" Shade: 15"W x 7"H|
|17" Shade: 17"W x 8 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.