Cart is empty
The Original™ Warehouse LED Pendant 24" & 28"
Finish Chart / Features
A classic RLM barn light, the Original™ Warehouse Pendant has been updated with two extra large sizes and the latest in LED technology. These LED pendants are American made lighting, built using quality materials. With both 24" and 28" shades available, these industrial ceiling lights are built to withstand harsh environments. The warehouse shade of the Original™ brings extra light to industrial settings. Or add LED pendant lighting to your home's interior, with the oversized shades becoming a focal point.
Perfect for both residential and commercial spaces, LED lighting is far more energy efficient than traditional lighting options, like incandescent bulbs and fluorescent tubing. Lower energy costs and help reduce pollution with the Original™ Warehouse LED Pendant. Read More>
For a smaller warehouse shade, checkout the Original™ LED Pendant
|24" Shade: 24"W x 10"H|
|28"" Shade: 28"W x 11"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Freight Delivery Required for 28" Shades.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.