Cart is empty
The Original™ Warehouse LED Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Pairing classic barn lighting with the energy efficiency of LED lighting, the Original™ Warehouse LED Pendant offers the best in vintage styling. The handspun steel warehouse shade is versatile stylistically. Ideal for modern decors, traditionally-styled homes and rustic barns the Original™ becomes a long lasting addition to almost any space. The shade can be left with a galvanized finish for rustic use, or sprayed with a powder coat finish to match your interior design.
The perfect solution for retail spaces and other businesses, LED lights offer a cost-cutting option for owners. LED pendant lighting requires much less energy than other options, like incandescent bulbs and fluorescent tubes. This doesn't solely benefit commercial spaces. Original™ LED pendant lights also help home owners save money on their monthly energy bills!
This LED lighting requires very little upkeep. Offering about 50,000 hours of service, you very rarely have to swap out lightbulbs — saving both time and money! Our LED Pendants combine fashionable lighting styles with a new functionality. Read More>
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7 ½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7 ¾"H|
|18" Shade: 18"W x 8 ½"H|
|20" Shade: 20"W x 9 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.