Cart is empty
The Original™ Warehouse LED Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Pairing classic barn lighting with the energy efficiency of LED lighting, the Original™ Warehouse LED Pendant offers the best in vintage styling. The handspun steel warehouse shade is versatile stylistically. Fitting into modern retail spaces, traditionally styled homes, or rural barns, this ceiling light projects ample light wherever necessary. The shade can be left with a galvanized finish for rustic use, or sprayed with a powder coat finish to match your interior design.
The Original™ Warehouse LED Pendant adds a new functionality to this adaptable light. LED lighting provides a longer lifespan than other options, such as fluorescent tubes and incandescent bulbs, requiring less upkeep. Read More>
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7 ½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7 ¾"H|
|18" Shade: 18"W x 8 ½"H|
|20" Shade: 20"W x 9 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty