Cart is empty
The Starfire Radial Wave Reflector Cord LED Pendant Light
Finish Chart / Features
The latest in LED home lighting, the Starfire Radial Wave Reflector Cord LED Pendant Light features a whimsical fluted shade, capable of bringing a festive vibe to any space. Displaying the latest innovations by Cree, a company specializing in LED technology, this cord hung pendant is the perfect light to hang over your kitchen island, in your living room, or in any other space needing the white light only LED lighting can provide.
An energy saver, the Starfire Radial Wave Reflector Cord LED Pendant Light reflects your individual style. Select from dozens of powder coat finish colors to make this LED pendant your own. Hand-assembled in the USA by skilled craftsmen, this pendant light stands out in any space. Read More >
|12" Shade: 12"W x 5¾"H|
14" Shade: 14"W x 6½"H
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.