Cart is empty
The Wesco Cord Hung LED Pendant Light
Finish Chart / Features
The flexible style of deep bowl lighting now comes with state of the art LED technology. The Wesco Cord Hung LED Pendant Light includes components manufactured by Cree, one of the industry's leaders in LED innovation. The LED technology results in a durable, long lasting pendant light, giving you years of service while requiring minimal maintenance.
The streamline style of the Wesco is versatile, capable of matching any home or commercial venue's decor. The stripped-down look of these LED pendants fits into cozy farm houses, rugged workshops or factories, and sleek modern restaurants. Match the deep bowl shade's powder coat finish color to your space's furnishings to create a stylish new look.
|8" Shade: 8"W x 8"H|
|10" Shade: 10"W x 9"H|
|12" Shade: 12"W x 9¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 11¼"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 12¾"H|
|20" Shade: 20"W x 16¼H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½" H x 5 ¾" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations (Except When Cotton Cord Mounted)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.