Cart is empty
Bantam Artesia 10" LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The style of this wall lighting dates back to the early 20th century. During that time industrial lighting featured a craftsmanship centered on providing a product able to withstand installation in taxing settings, such as warehouses and factories. Today, homes and businesses can incorporate this durability into their own lighting plans. Our wall lights are held to the same standards as those classic fixtures, still made from high quality materials. This ensures our gooseneck lights will provide many years of service.
The Bantam Artesia 10" LED Gooseneck Light marries this structural durability with the latest LED technology from Cree. Emitting much less heat and a greater amount of light, this wall lighting offers an unparalleled energy efficiency. The LED component in every gooseneck LED light lasts about 50,000 hours, offering savings stretched over the lifespan of the fixture.
The warehouse shade is slighting smaller than some other options, meaning you can incorporate this wall light into a number of decors. As an outdoor gooseneck light, the Bantam Artesia can illuminate sidewalks, patios and decks. Or you can bring the classic look of LED barn lights into your interior spaces. Whether installed indoors or out, this gooseneck LED light is offered with a variety of customization options. Select the ones best suiting your needs, and add this gooseneck light to your space today! Read More>
Also Available: Bantam Artesia LED Pendant Light
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Shade Size: 10"W x 6"H
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.