Cart is empty
The Astro Shallow Bowl LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Gooseneck barn lights have been given a modern upgrade! Now featuring the newest LED components from Cree, one of the industry's leaders in LED technology, the Astro Shallow Bowl LED Gooseneck Light is a durable, long lasting lighting option. Outdoor gooseneck lights illuminate even the darkest places. Add gooseneck LED lights to gardens, walkways, and garage doors to give your home a dependable light fixture.
All Barn Light lighting is hand-made in the United States by skilled craftsmen. Each lighting fixture is built to order, assembled by hand. Highly configurable, you can select from dozens of powder coat colors for this gooseneck LED lights finish. Or add a wire cage to give your Astro Gooseneck Light a vintage flair. Read More>
|12" Shade: 12" W x 6 ¼"|
|14" Shade: 14" W x 7"|
|16" Shade: 16" W x 7 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.