Cart is empty
The Drake LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Classic gooseneck barn lights are now backed by the power of LED technology from Cree, one of the nation's market-leading innovators in LED lighting, in the new Drake LED Gooseneck Light. An environmentally friendly lighting option, the Drake is the perfect outdoor light for green homes or businesses. Estimates indicate that mass adoption of LED lighting by the year 2025 could reduce electricity demands from lighting by 62%. Contribute to a healthier Earth by adding gooseneck LED lights to your lighting plan.
Not sacrificing power for energy efficiency, gooseneck LED lights provide a warm, bright light in a sturdy package. All shades are handspun from quality materials, built to provide years of service.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Back plate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000, 3000 & 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.