Cart is empty
The Laramie LED Gooseneck
Finish Chart / Features
The western-inspired look of the Laramie collection is now available in gooseneck LED lightst! Hang this classic barn light over the exterior doors of your country home or add it to modern boutique shops. The Laramie LED Gooseneck is versatile, befitting traditional spaces or contemporary designs. Customize these gooseneck LED lights by selecting one of over fifteen finish colors.
As American made lighting, the Laramie LED Gooseneck light doesn't just look great. It's an environmentally-friendly lighting option, often helping homes qualify for "green certification." This wall light is made with components provided by Cree, one of the innovators in LED technology. Read More>
|10" Shade: 10"W x 8"H|
|12" Shade: 12"W x 9"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 9"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 10"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: 10" Shade Only Available with G1, G3, G11, G12, G16, and G26 Gooseneck Arms
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.