Cart is empty
The Old Dixie LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Providing plentiful down lighting, the deep bowl shade of the Old Dixie LED Gooseneck Light is the perfect exterior lighting for homes or commercial spaces. As restaurant lighting, gooseneck LED lights complement contemporary decors, providing the industrial lighting fixtures necessary for a rustic feel. Outdoor gooseneck lights are functional in addition to being stylish, giving bountiful lighting to exterior spaces. The energy-efficient nature of LED lighting saves money in the long run. Spend less time changing bulbs with gooseneck LED lights!
The Old Dixie is American made lighting, built by hand to last! Customize the powdercoat finish to match any decor, and give your space a stylish light inspired by vintage warehouse lighting!
|11" Shade: 11"W x 6"H
|13" Shade: 13"W x 6"H|
|15" Shade: 15"W x 7"H|
|17" Shade: 17"W x 8 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Back plate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.