Cart is empty
The Original™ Warehouse LED Gooseneck Light 24" & 28"
Finish Chart / Features
One of our most popular wall lights is now available with an oversized shade! The Original™ Gooseneck Light comes in two new sizes, lighting up outdoor spaces. Light pours from these warehouse shades, illuminating sidewalks, porches and commercial buildings. The Original™ stands up to the rigors of being installed in exterior and demanding locations. This high quality is evident in its handspun design and commercial grade materials.
Now endowed with the latest LED technology from Cree, this oversized wall light emits a natural-feeling light. The Original™ Warehouse LED Gooseneck Light is additionally energy efficient, requiring much less electricity to function. Allow these clean, efficient warehouse lights to your space today!
|24" Shade: 24"W x 10"H|
|28" Shade: 28"W x 11"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Freight Delivery Required for 28" Shades.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.