Cart is empty
The Original™ Warehouse LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Inspired by vintage lighting, The Original™ Warehouse Shade is now available with the latest LED technology from Cree, one of the industry's leading innovators. Far more energy efficient, this warehouse lighting option produces more light and less pollution. The LED bulb lasts much longer than standard options, so these industrial lighting fixtures are perfect for both your wallet and the Earth. Outdoor gooseneck lights provide ample lighting to front porches, decks, and garage doors. Or bring gooseneck LED lights inside your home, giving a unique and rustic wall light.
The gooseneck barn lights are as long lasting as their LED components. As American made lighting, these gooseneck LED lights ensure years of quality service. Read More>
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7 ½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7 ¾"H|
|18" Shade: 18"W x 8 ½"H|
|20" Shade: 20"W x 9 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty