Cart is empty
The Starfire Radial Wave Reflector LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Featuring a nostalgic shade influenced by earth 20th century lighting, the Starfire Radial Wave Reflector LED Gooseneck Light is a blend of two worlds–vintage gas station lights and modern LED technology supplied by Cree. With a flexible style these gooseneck LED lights can fit into any decor, from contemporary-styled bars to rustic farmhouses. Hand assembled in the United States, you select from dozens of finishes to make these gooseneck LED lights your own.
Gooseneck LED lights are one of the most environmentally-friendly lighting options available. About 85% more efficient than incandescent bulbs, LED lighting consumes less energy and produces less heat. Save on your power bills and help the environment by adding the Starfire Radial Wave Reflector LED Gooseneck Light to your porch or storefront. Read More>
|12" Shade: 12"W x 5¾"H|
14" Shade: 14"W x 6½"H
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.