Cart is empty
The Universal LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Giving style to eco-friendly lighting, the Universal LED Gooseneck Light lets any space exhibit an industrial atmosphere. Inspired by the lighting typically found in warehouses and factories in the early 20th century, the deep bowl shade suits both vintage and modern styles. The perfect exterior lighting for decks, entryways, or patios gooseneck LED lights give any space plenty of light and a modern flair. Businesses can use gooseneck barn lights to brighten sidewalks or bring the Universal inside to provide a unique design element.
The LED components offer an economical light. LED bulbs are more efficient and last longer than traditional options like fluorescent tubes and incandescent bulbs. All Barn Light LED lighting includes Cree's TrueWhite® Technology, making the Universal LED Gooseneck Light both cost efficient and environmentally friendly.
|10" Shade: 10"W x 7"H|
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Back plate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty