Cart is empty
The Wesco LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
Our deep bowl industrial lighting has undergone a transformation! We've integrated Cree's latests LED technology directly into the shade of our wall lighting. Through this integration, we've greatly expanded the lifespan of this LED lighting. Because of this, gooseneck LED lights now require much less energy to brighten spaces, becoming about 85% more energy efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. In addition to the personal benefit of saving money, this warehouse light possesses "green" capabilities. This efficiency helps cut down on carbon emissions in the atmosphere. You save on maintenance and electricity costs, and the Earth receives relief from pollution.
Not limited by its efficiency, our gooseneck barn lights are based on vintage lighting designs. As its name indications, barn lights were originally found in agricultural settings. Due to the rigorous demands of this rustic setting, those vintage gooseneck lights were built to last. We incorporate this quality craftsmanship into our modern gooseneck LED lights.
Typically installed around stables and silos, barn wall lighting was typically limited to taxing settings. However, modern interior designers often utilize these wall lights to illuminate both homes and businesses. Outdoor gooseneck lights brighten decks, patios and outdoor dining areas at restaurants. However, the style of this deep bowl gooseneck light also suits interior spaces. The Wesco LED Gooseneck Light features a deep bowl shade, providing a focused beam of light. This wall lighting can illuminate hallways and living spaces, or be incorporated as kitchen lighting, brightening sinks and other work areas!
|10" Shade: 10"W x 9"H|
|12" Shade: 12"W x 9¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 11¼"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 12¾"H|
|20" Shade: 20"W x 16¼H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Back plate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.