Cart is empty
Bomber Decorative LED Post Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Enjoy quality, hand crafted, energy efficient lighting for your home and commercial spaces with our Post Mounted LED Lighting. The Bomber Decorative LED Post Mount Light features one of our most popular porcelain enamel warehouse shades mounted on a sloping arm and finished with an ultra high gloss finish. This dark sky friendly fixture throws light downward onto sidewalks, parking lots and driveways without harsh glare providing extra safety and security.
Featuring the very latest in LED technology from Cree, this American made decorative post mount light will save time, money and energy for years to come.
|15" Shade: 15"W x 7"H|
|17" Shade: 17"W x 8¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Decorative Post Mount
- Post Mount Dimensions: 30"H x 19" Projection
- Post Mount Fitter: 3 ½" Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish | Fits 3" OD Pole
- Pipe Dimensions: 3/4-14 N.P.T.
- Optional Direct Burial Pole: 8'-12' Smooth or Fluted Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product, Including Direct Burial Pole
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.