Cart is empty
Seaside Radial Wave Decorative LED Post Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Reminiscent of the gas station lights of the early 20th century, the Seaside Radial Wave Decorative LED Post Mount Light adds safety to your home with all of the vintage style you've come to expect from Barn Light Electric. This radial wave RLM light is mounted to a curved arm to provide bright exterior lighting with an LED module from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting.
This shallow bowl, wavy shade is finished in a high gloss porcelain enamel glass that will never fade or corrode even in harsh weather conditions. Consider this American made exterior lamp post for sidewalks, parking lots, driveways, and entryways!
|14" Shade: 14"W x 6¼"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Decorative Post Mount
- Post Mount Dimensions: 30"H x 19" Projection
- Post Mount Fitter: 3 ½" Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish | Fits 3" OD Pole
- Pipe Dimensions: 3/4-14 N.P.T.
- Optional Direct Burial Pole: 8'-12' Smooth or Fluted Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product, Including Direct Burial Pole
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Post Mount Cap
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.