Cart is empty
Seaside Radial Wave Reflector LED Double Post Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
The shallow, waved shade design was commonly spotted in 1930s gas station RLM light fixtures. The Seaside Radial Wave is noted for its wide range in reflection, making it ideal for home and commercial exteriors. We've updated this classic light for energy efficiency with Cree's TrueWhite® Technology to offer you bright, white LED light.
American made from commercial grade steel and porcelain enamel, the glossy finish on this shade will never fade or corrode and requires minimal maintenance. Customize your post mount LED with a variety of shade sizes and finish options.
|14" Shade: 14"W x 6¼"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Post Mount
- Post Mount Dimensions: 19 ¾"H x 25" Projection
- Post Mount Fitter: 3 ½" Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish | Fits 3" OD Pole
- Pipe Dimensions: 3/4-14 N.P.T.
- Optional Direct Burial Pole: 8'-12' Smooth or Fluted Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product, Including Direct Burial Pole
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Post Mount Cap
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.