Cart is empty
Sterling Decorative LED Post Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Commercial grade quality with a classic porcelain enamel shade, the Sterling Decorative LED Post Mount Light features bright white LED lighting that will save time and energy for years to come. With a down sloping arm and a decorative mount, this shallow bowl reflector shade throws plenty of light onto sidewalks, parking areas, and entryways adding safety and security to commercial buildings.
The high gloss porcelain enamel finish on this decorative post mount shade will never fade or corrode and is American made from commercial grade materials. Add some vintage charm to your outdoor venues with this stylish outdoor lamp post!
|14" Shade: 14"W x 6½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Decorative Post Mount
- Post Mount Dimensions: 30"H x 19" Projection
- Post Mount Fitter: 3 ½" Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish | Fits 3" OD Pole
- Pipe Dimensions: 3/4-14 N.P.T.
- Optional Direct Burial Pole: 8'-12' Smooth or Fluted Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product, Including Direct Burial Pole
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.