Cart is empty
Sterling Deep Cone Reflector Decorative Double LED Post Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Beautify your sidewalk and parking lots with the shallow bowl styling of the Sterling Deep Cone Reflector Double LED Post Mount Light. This commercial post mount light features the very best in energy efficient LED lights from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED technology.
This 2-light post mount fixture boasts our custom made, hand spun steel shades. The shades are coated with three layers of porcelain enamel glass which is baked on to a high gloss finish that will never fade or corrode. With this durable finish and TrueWhite® LED light, this fixture will last for years!
|14" Shade: 14"W x 6½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Post Mount
- Post Mount Dimensions: 30"H x 34" Projection
- Post Mount Fitter: 3 ½" Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish | Fits 3" OD Pole
- Pipe Dimensions: 3/4-14 N.P.T.
- Optional Direct Burial Pole: 8'-12' Smooth or Fluted Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product, Including Direct Burial Pole
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Post Mount Cap
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.