Cart is empty
Union LED Double Post Mount Light
Finish Chart / Features
Our Union Post LED Double Mount Light features two vintage-inspired RLM shades that have elegant, stacked neck designs that flares out into a traditional warehouse shades. These shades are hand-spun from commercial grade steel and coated with shatter-proof porcelain enamel finish that will nether corrode or fade over time.
Armed with Cree’s TrueWhite® Technology, this post mount LED light’s sure to provide years of bright, white light for years to come! Customize this 2-light lamp post from a variety of shade sizes, finish colors and lighting accessories.
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Post Mount
- Post Mount Dimensions: 19 ¾"H x 25" Projection
- Post Mount Fitter: 3 ½" Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish | Fits 3" OD Pole
- Pipe Dimensions: 3/4-14 N.P.T.
- Optional Direct Burial Pole: 8'-12' Smooth or Fluted Heavy Duty Aluminum with Powdercoat Finish
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product, Including Direct Burial Pole
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.