Cart is empty
The Austin LED Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Classic RLM lighting has been updated with the latest technology! The Austin LED Wall Sconce, based on a traditional Barn Light Electric design, has been outfitted with state of the art technology provided by Cree, the market-leading provider of LED innovation. Hitting the same stylistic notes as our other wall sconces, the Austin LED Wall Sconce is an energy saver, benefiting both the environment and your wallet.
Hand-built in the United States, the Austin LED Wall Sconce is customized to your specifications. Match any decor with over fifteen powder coat finish colors, giving your business or home a stylish and earth-friendly lighting fixture.
Browse our complete selection of LED Sconces.
|10" Shade: 10" W x 11¼" OAH||Projection: 13 3/4"|
- Wall Canopy: 6 ¼"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Chart)
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- CSA Approval Pending: Rated For Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.