Cart is empty
The Ashland LED Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Equal parts energy efficient lighting and stylish warehouse lighting! The Ashland LED Wall Sconce is designed to stand out in any room while remaining an environmentally friendly lighting option. The LED technology is provided by Cree, one of the leaders in LED innovation. LED sconces are a practical solution to both interior and exterior lighting needs. About 85% more efficient than incandescent bulbs, LED lighting puts out more light and less heat, equaling cooler rooms and bigger savings on energy costs. Additionally, LED bulbs offer up 50,000 hours of service, meaning less time changing light bulbs.
However, this doesn't come at the price of style. Featuring an RLM warehouse shade, the Ashland LED Wall Sconce suits country farm houses, modern homes, and contemporary restaurants. Save time and money by making the switch to LED!
|12" Shade: 12"W x 14" OAH Projection: 14"|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 15" OAH Projection: 15"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.