Cart is empty
The Original™ LED Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Brighten your entryway, garage door, sidewalk, or deck with traditional warehouse lights. The Original™ LED Wall Sconce features a handspun steel shade, capable of standing up to the harshest conditions. Having a longer lifespan than traditional lighting, Cree's TrueWhite® Technology provides years of service with only minor maintenance required. This exterior barn light offers a style suiting both classic and modern spaces. Providing an industrial edge to modern boutiques and restaurants, the Original™ also matches farmhouses and barns.
The steel shade is handspun by skilled craftsmen in the USA, and assembled when you order it. Each LED barn light is custom built to your specifications. Select the ideal shade size, powder coat finish color, and wire cage to best meet your needs.
|12" Shade: 12" W x 14½" OAH||Projection: 14¼"|
|14" Shade: 14" W x 14¾" OAH||Projection: 15¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.