Cart is empty
The Starfire Radial Wave Reflector LED Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Industrial wall lighting with a unique, festive shade! Handspun by skilled artisans, the warehouse shade of the Starfire Radial Wave Reflector Sconce has been transformed, adding Cree's TrueWhite™ technology creating a one-of-a-kind LED wall sconce! The fluted shade is inspired by classic gas station lighting, bringing a nostalgic twist to our classic barn lights. Perfect for beach houses, decks, and entryways, the Starfire Radial Wave Reflector LED Wall Sconce brightens any environment.
Increasing the lifespan of your lighting drastically, LED lighting saves money in the long run. LED lighting lasts longer and is more energy-conscious than the alternatives. The Starfire Radial Wave Reflector is a fun, yet practical, sconce light. Read More>
|12" Shade: 12" W x 13¼" OAH Projection: 14"|
|14" Shade: 14" W x 13¾" OAH Projection: 15"|
|16" Shade: 16" W x 15" OAH Projection: 17¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.