Cart is empty
The Ashland Stem Mount LED Light
Finish Chart / Features
Industrial lighting with a stylish twist! The Ashland Stem Mount LED Light gives stem mounting to the sleek Ashland shade to produce a ruggedly built lighting fixture that remains fashionable. An essential pendant light for industrial design schemes, the Ashland makes a wonderful addition to modern bars and contemporary restaurants. However, it's sturdy enough to handle extreme conditions. These LED pendants can illuminate workshops, warehouses, and any outdoor spaces.
All Ashland Stem Mount LED Lights are equipped with Cree's TrueWhite® Technology . LED lighting consumes less energy while producing less heat, making a more efficient light than traditional options like fluorescent tubes or incandescent bulbs. Save money and spend less time on maintenance by making the switch to LED lighting.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 6¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7¾"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.