Cart is empty
The Astro Shallow Bowl Stem Mount LED Light
Finish Chart / Features
Shallow bowl barn lighting and innovative LED technology come together in the Astro Shallow Bowl Stem Mount LED Light. The shallow bowl shade demonstrates a versatile style, making the Astro suitable for any space. This lighting fixture's sleek design gives an elegant look, while remaining rugged enough to fit into difficult spaces. The overall look is largely dependent on the powder coat finish color. Add a galvanized finish for a more industrial feel or match the finish color to your interior design.
All LED components are provided by Cree, one of the industry's leading innovators. About 85% more efficient than other options, the Astro Shallow Bowl Stem Mount LED Light is an environmentally-friendly light, ideal for green building projects.
|12" Shade: 12" W x 6 ¼"|
|14" Shade: 14" W x 7"|
|16" Shade: 16" W x 7 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.