Cart is empty
The Drake Stem Mount LED Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The Drake Stem Mount LED Pendant is a melding of two worlds: the efficiency of LED lighting and the style of industrial lighting. The design of this ceiling light calls back to the fixtures typically found in early century industrial settings. Back then lighting fixtures demanded a certain ruggedness—the ability to withstand years of abuse. Manufacturers made their lighting by hand, and utilized high quality materials. As time moved forward, this process was lost. However, at Barn Light Electric we've revived it, holding our lighting fixtures to the same standards as those original manufacturers.
As a result, our pendant lighting features both timeless style and high quality craftsmanship. All warehouse shades are handspun in the United States by dedicated artisans. This ensures an attention to detail absent in machine made lighting fixtures. Our goal is to provide quality lighting that looks great and illuminates your home for generations.
To better meet this assurance, we've brought the latest technology from Cree—one of the field's leading innovators—to the Drake Stem Mount LED Pendant. The LED components are incorporated directly into this fixture's warehouse shade. Because of this integration, the output of this pendant lighting is greatly expanded, offering about 50,000 hours of lighting. Save time and money by outfitting residential and commercial lighting plans with this LED pendant lighting!
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.