Cart is empty
The Old Dixie Stem Mount LED Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Rugged, industrial pendant lights are now made with the latest LED technology! The Old Dixie Stem Mount LED Pendant is a sturdy light, meant to stand up to the harshest conditions. The perfect light to add to your barn, workshop, or boat house, the stem mount is capable of handling the wettest conditions. Yet the deep bowl shade is stylish, making it an exceptional light to add industrial style to your home or business.
LED pendants mix classic barn light style and energy efficiency. Environmentally-friendly lighting is not just beneficial to the Earth. It's also cost-effective. LED lighting lasts much long than traditional incandescent bulbs, equaling less time changing bulbs and lower energy bills.
|11" Shade: 11"W x 6"H|
|13" Shade: 13"W x 6"H|
|15" Shade: 15"W x 7"H|
|17" Shade: 17"W x 8 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Click button to post comments.