Cart is empty
The Original™ Stem and Flush Mount LED Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The Original™ LED Stem and Flush Mount Pendant Light delivers beautiful white light at a fraction of the energy and maintenance costs of incandescent bulbs. About 85% more energy efficient than standard incandescent bulbs, this environmentally friendly light is also a stylish addition to any back porch or commercial lighting plan. Featuring our iconic Original™ Warehouse Shade is fitted with Cree TrueWhite® Technology, these LED Pendants have a classic barn light look.
Customize this fixture's shade size, finish, and accessory options. For cathedral and vaulted ceilings, consider our hang-straight canopy with your LED pendant lighting. If you're looking for a more compact LED fixture, flush mount pendant lighting options are available.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7 ½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 7 ¾"H|
|18" Shade: 18"W x 8 ½"H|
|20" Shade: 20"W x 9 ¼"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.