Cart is empty
The Universal Stem Mount LED Light
Finish Chart / Features
Sleek warehouse lighting gets a modern upgrade! The Universal warehouse shade has been enhanced with the latest LED components offered by Cree, a company at the forefront of LED technology. This rugged industrial light is hand-built in the United States and made to your specifications. You select the powder coat finish color and the stem mounting options needed for your space. Add a wire cage to give this stem mount light a vintage flair while protecting your light bulb from harm.
The Universal Stem Mount LED Light presents the best of both worlds–environmentally-friendly lighting that's also a money saver. LED lighting is more energy efficient and requires less bulb changes. Read More>
|10" Shade: 10"W x 7"H|
|12" Shade: 12"W x 7"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7½"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 8½"H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.