Cart is empty
The Wesco Stem Mount LED Light
Finish Chart / Features
Ingrained with a classic style, the Wesco Stem Mount LED Light is outfitted with modern technology. By integrating LED technology directly into the fixture itself, the potential lifespan of this LED pendant lighting is maximized. Offering about 50,000 hours of light, the Wesco is among the most energy efficient on the market. Not just cost-saving, this efficiency leads to environmental benefits as well. According to U.S. Department of Energy estimations, widespread employment of LED lighting would reduce about 558 million metric tons of carbon emissions from the atmosphere.
The long lasting nature of LED lights is mirrored by the industrial lighting. Each deep bowl shade is handspun in the United States by skilled craftsmen. It is then attached to a rugged stem mounting, allowing for installation as both interior and exterior lighting.
The Wesco's style is reminiscent of the fixtures originally found in factories and warehouses. Now this rugged style perfectly suits industrial farmhouses and other more traditional styles. However, this pendant lighting also meets the needs of contemporary decors. No matter the space, this LED pendant lighting will provide its unique style, and plenty of illumination, for many years! Read More>
|10" Shade: 10"W x 9"H|
|12" Shade: 12"W x 9¾"H|
|14" Shade: 14"W x 11¼"H|
|16" Shade: 16"W x 12¾"H|
|20" Shade: 20"W x 16¼H|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted On This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K for 850 & 1250 Lumens, 2700K or 4000K for 2000 & 3000 Lumens, 4000K for 4000 Lumens
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.