Cart is empty
The Sydney LED Gooseneck Light
Finish Chart / Features
The Sydney LED Gooseneck Light features a rustic guard and glass fitted into a hand-crafted warehouse shade mounted to a gooseneck wall bracket. Featuring the very latest in LED technology from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting, this industrial wall light provies 50,000 hours of service with its integrated light source.
American made from commercial grade materials, this gooseneck light can be customized with finish, guard, glass, and arm options to create a unique light for both residential and commercial settings. Suitable for indoors and out, this rustic gooseneck light will save both time and money on energy and maintenance costs.
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 10 ½"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 10 ¾"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 11 ¼"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 12"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Click button to post comments.