Cart is empty
Atomic Topless LED Industrial Guard Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
We've brought vintage lighting to the modern age, finding inspiration in the industrial lighting fixtures found in the 1930s. During that time manufacturers typically produced their lights by hand, using only high quality materials. As time progressed, plastics became more readily available and automated manufacturing increased in popularity. Although this increased output, the care put into each fixture was lost. That's not the case at Barn Light Electric. We've revived those manufacturing techniques and commitment to quality, wanting to produce lighting fixtures capable of lasting for generations.
We've taken those ideals even further, equipping our industrial lighting with LED components. Requiring much less energy to produce the same amount of light, LED pendant lights are energy efficient. This efficiency results in about 50,000 hours of service, meaning you can enjoy this ceiling light for five years before swapping out the light source. By requiring much less energy to function, less pollution is produced from lighting. You save money on energy bills and the planet receives less pollution! Learn more about LED Lighting.
The rugged style of Atomic pendant lighting is perfect for modern decors. Interior designers like to bring a retro, rugged vibe to contemporary settings. This makes our pendant lights perfect for trendy restaurants or breweries, while still befitting residential spaces. Browse our customization options, including color, glass, and cord options, making this LED pendant lighting truly your own!
- Dimensions: W 5 ⅜" x H 10"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Guard Option: Standard Cast Guard, Heavy Duty Cast Guard or Wire Guard
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Click button to post comments.