Cart is empty
The Blue Collar LED Stem Mount Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Packed with industrial style, the Blue Collar LED Stem Mount Pendant is a utilitarian fixture that still brings plenty of style. Boasting a rugged stem mounting, this ceiling light is protected when installed in outdoor locations. This pendant light can be installed in rustic settings, such as workshops, factories and barns. Adding to this durability is its wire shade and guard. The guard and glass cover protects the lighting components from flying debris, ensuring a long lasting fixture.
Taking the shape of RLM warehouse shades, the wire shade adds to the overall industrial aesthetic. Contemporary decors often feature industrial lighting fixtures. Interior designers light to bring the Blue Collar LED Stem Mount Pendant to modern spaces. That rugged style complements minimalist decors, fitting into the kitchens and living spaces of residential settings. However, the durability and industrial style also meets commercial lighting needs. This pendant lighting is perfect for trendy restaurants and boutique stores.
And now this pendant lighting is fused with cutting-edge LED technology. The lifespan of this LED pendant lighting has been maximized, now providing about 50,000 hours of service. This is because of the energy efficiency of this technology. Incandescent bulbs actually turn most of the energy they consume into heat, not light. The LED components are the opposite. More energy is turned into light, meaning LED lights require much less energy to produce the same amount of light. This not only cuts down on energy bills, but also creates a "green" lighting fixture!
Learn more about LED Lighting with this video!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 10 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 10 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 10 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Location
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Click button to post comments.