Cart is empty
The Bridgeport Vintage Industrial LED Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Inspired by early 20th century factory and warehouse lighting, the Bridgeport Vintage Industrial LED Chain Hung Pendant combines the very best of vintage detailing with the latest in LED technology. American made from commercial grade materials, this chain-hung pendant boasts a porcelain enamel finish that will never fade or corrode no matter where it is installed. The high-gloss finish is easy to maintain with a simple cleanup.
Powered by an integrated LED light source from Cree, this ceiling pendant offers the warm, bright light associated with incandescent bulbs thanks to Cree's TrueWhite technology. An energy efficient and environmentally friendly light that will save you both time and money on energy and maintenance costs for years to come.
Easy to customize with shade size, finish color, plus guard, glass, and cording options to suit any style. Perfect for both residential and commercial settings!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 10 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 10 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 10 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Galvanized Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord
- Ceiling Canopy: 5" Diameter | 975-Galvanized
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Click button to post comments.