Cart is empty
The Bridgeport Vintage Industrial LED Stem Mount Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
Evoking early 20th century factory lighting, the shallow bowl shade of the Bridgeport is perfect for both residential and commercial spaces seeking a rugged, industrial look. Although the style is rooted in vintage lighting, this LED pendant light is frequently installed in contemporary decors. As restaurant lighting the Bridgeport can illuminate dining rooms and restrooms. Additionally this pendant lighting is wet-rated, making it perfect for brightening front porches and other exterior lighting applications.
The design of the Bridgeport dates back to the industrial lights of the early 1900s. In that era industrial lighting was ingrained with a sense of durability. Warehouse shades were coated with porcelain enamel, ensuring that the finish wouldn't fade or corrode, even in trying conditions. We've brought that same rugged quality to the modern age, imbuing our pendant lights with a similar porcelain coating. The porcelain isn't just durable—it also heightens the style of this pendant light. Possessing a shiny, glossy finish, this ceiling light becomes a focal point in any space.
Adding to the longevity of this pendant lighting is the LED components. Our LED lights showcase the latest technology from Cree, one of the field's leading innovators. This lighting source requires much less energy to illuminate spaces. This is what makes our LED pendant lighting the smart option for anybody looking to save money!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 10 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 10 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 10 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options) | 975-Galvanized
- Ceiling Canopy: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Click button to post comments.