Cart is empty
The Brisbane LED Industrial Cord Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The Brisbane LED Industrial Cord Hung Pendant is reminiscent of the explosion proof lighting found in the early 1900s. In that era lighting fixtures were manufactured to withstand the numerous challenges they faced when installed in industrial settings. Today's pendants lights rarely face the same rigors as those classic fixtures. However, we still strive to instill every ceiling light with that same sense of ruggedness.
We show off those vintage lighting styles in the Brisbane LED Industrial Cord Hung Pendant. Each pendant light features a RLM warehouse shade and a cast guard and glass fixture. Although imbued with the durability of explosion proof lights, this pendant lighting still possesses a versatile style, suiting both homes and businesses. Customers often install the Brisbane in restaurants, boutique stores and in their homes.
This industrial lighting is outfitted with the latest LED lighting technology offered by Cree. The lighting source is integrated directly into the fixture. This technique results in a greater efficiency. When compared to simply equipping regular fixtures with LED bulbs, the integrated components offer a much longer lifespan. Our LED pendant lighting requires much less energy to produce the same amount of light. As a result your energy bills are lowered, while your space receives the bright light only produced by led lighting!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 7 ¾"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 8"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 9"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 5" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.