Cart is empty
The Bullet LED Cast Guard
Finish Chart / Features
Join the Rustic Revolution with this wall and ceiling-hugging sconce! Inspired by nautical CGUs, this compact, yet stylish, sconce offers plenty of light through the cast guard and glass thanks to the integrated LED light source found inside the jelly jar glass. Able to be affixed to walls or flush mounted to ceilings, this industrial sconce can take on a variety of looks from rustic to retro depending on your choice of finish color. Or you can customize this industrial lighting fixture with our TGG option which offers an even chunkier look to the cast guard.
Powered with the very latest in LED technology from Cree, the Bullet LED Cast Guard provides 50,000 hours of light and save both time and money on energy and maintenance costs. Learn more about the benefits of LED lighting with this video!
- Dimensions: W 4 ¾" x H 9 ¼" x Proj. 9 ¼"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Flush Mount Ceiling & Wall Mount
- Guard Option: Standard Cast Guard, Heavy Duty Cast Guard or Wire Guard
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Only When Mounted Vertically)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.