Cart is empty
The Chicago Vintage Industrial LED Cord Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The Chicago Vintage Industrial LED Pendant is modeled after vintage explosion-proof lighting! Hand spun from commercial grade steel, this ceiling pendant is coated with three layers of porcelain enamel glass that provide a lifetime of service. The high gloss finish is easy to maintain and porcelain enamel is the one finish that can stand up to any condition.
Featuring the very latest in LED technology from Cree, the nation's leading innovator in LED lighting, the Chicago Vintage Industrial LED Pendant offers energy efficient and environmentally friendly lighting with Cree's TrueWhite technology which ensures excellent color consistency.
Customize with one of five shade sizes, multiple porcelain enamel finish colors, and other options including cording and cast guard and glass choices. American made and available only from Barn Light Electric!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 10 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 10 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 10 ¼"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 10 ¼"|
|20" Shade: W 20" x H 9 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: 8' of Standard Cord | 6' of Cotton Cord (See Cord Options)
- Ceiling Canopy: 5" Diameter | 975-Galvanized
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Click button to post comments.