Cart is empty
The Outback Industrial LED Stem Mount Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
The nautically-inspired Outback Industrial LED Stem Mount Pendant features an aluminum industrial cast guard and glass affixed on a classic RLM warehouse shade for a unique rustic look. With plenty of customizing options to make this light suit any decor, you can create a unique ceiling pendant with shade size, finish color, plus guard and glass options.
Featuring the latest in LED technology from Cree, this industrial LED light provides warm, bright light associated with incandescent bulbs but with the power and energy savings of LEDs. Spend less time changing bulbs and more time enjoying this beautiful indoor/outdoor light in your home or office!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 9 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 10 ½"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 12"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 12 ½"|
|20" Shade: W 20" x H 13"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please note that as of 7/16/14, there has been a design change for this product. Photos above reflect current design.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Click button to post comments.