Cart is empty
The Syracuse Vintage Industrial LED Chain Hung Pendant
Finish Chart / Features
With roots in early 20th century factory lighting, the Syracuse Vintage Industrial LED Chain Hung Pendant sports a classic design but has updated detailing include the flared shade and high gloss porcelain enamel finish. Hand spun from commercial grade steel, this American made ceiling pendant can be customized with one of four shade sizes, more than a dozen gorgeous porcelain enamel colors, plus cord, guard, and glass options.
And you can enjoy all of this vintage styling with an energy efficient, environmentally friendly LED light source tucked right inside the jelly jar glass. Powered by the very latest in LED technology from Cree, this LED pendant will save you both time and money on energy and maintenance costs making it the perfect choice for both residential and commercial lighting needs. You truly can have the best of both worlds!
|12" Shade: W 12" x H 10 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x H 10 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x H 10 ¼"|
|18" Shade: W 18" x H 10 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Standard 36" of Galvanized Chain Included with Quicklink for on-site customization of length. Includes 8' of Standard Cord or 6' of Cotton Cord
- Ceiling Canopy: 5" Diameter | 975-Galvanized
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: Multiple (See Cord Options)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Click button to post comments.