Cart is empty
Atomic LED Industrial Guard Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
One of our top-selling rustic wall sconces, the Atomic Industrial Guard Sconce, has been gifted a modern upgrade. Retaining its industrial look, this wall sconce has an integrated LED lighting source hidden behind its jelly jar and wire cast guard. This results in a much more energy efficient fixture, providing about 50,000 hours of service. Helping reduce electricity bills, the Atomic also curtails the amount of pollution in the atmosphere. As a "green" fixture, Atomic Wall Sconces clean up the planet, while still providing plenty of style.
This long lasting quality is matched by the structure of our wall lighting. By including an industrial guard in their designs, these wall sconces can withstand a variety of abuse. This means the Atomic can illuminate settings such as workshops and exterior lighting schemes.
However, the ruggedness doesn't impede the style of this wall light. With a foundation planted in the Streamline Moderne styles of the 1930s, this wall lighting shows off a rugged side. The Atomic is made of a wire cast guard and glass fixture, topped with a warehouse shade. Its shade spreads light throughout your room. Although showing off vintage lighting styles, the Atomic has a contemporary appearance. With an assortment of customization options available, this sconce lighting is sure to offer years of service.
Learn more about the benefits of LED lighting here!
|Fixture: 10 ¼"W x 11 ¾"H||Projection: 12 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Chart)
- Wall Canopy: 4 ¾"
- Cast Guard Option: Available in Standard Cast Guard OR Heavy Duty Cast Guard
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- Use: Listed for Wet Locations (Only When Mounted Vertically)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Click button to post comments.