Cart is empty
Atomic Streamline LED Industrial Guard Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Although rooted in vintage lighting styles, the Atomic Streamline LED Industrial Guard Sconce remains a popular choice today. Modern interior designers like this wall light because it's packed with industrial style. This befits the minimalist decors in vogue at the moment. However, that doesn't limit the lifespan of this wall sconce. The industrial style is timeless, remaining popular since the 1930s. That means your sconce lighting will age with your home, fitting into whatever style you're into.
The Atomic Streamline LED Industrial Guard Sconce features a cast guard and glass fixture and a mini shade. This RLM shade reflects light downward, onto walls and the ground below, creating a warm aesthetic. Suiting exterior lighting purposes, this wall lighting is perfect for brightening outdoor walkways and porches. However, it can also heighten interior decors. The style of nautical lighting is perfect for hallways and illuminating bathroom vanities.
This industrial wall sconce is made from high quality, commercial grade materials. This instills each wall sconce with an unparalleled ruggedness. The cast guard and glass fixture adds to this durability, withstanding installation in taxing settings like workshops and storage facilities. Additionally this rustic wall sconce features an LED component. LED lighting is energy efficient, saving money on energy bills and maintenance costs.
Learn more about LED Lighting!
|Fixture: 10 ¼" W x 11 ¾" H||Projection: 8"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ½" Diameter
- Guard Option: Standard Cast Guard, Heavy Duty Cast Guard or Wire Guard
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Only When Mounted Vertically)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Click button to post comments.