Cart is empty
Atomic Topless Double Market LED Industrial Guard Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
A rugged industrial vanity light, the Atomic Topless Double Market LED Industrial Guard Sconce adds a rustic edge to your space while saving time and money with LED efficiency. American made with commercial grade materials, this sturdy wall sconce is suitable for both residential and commercial lighting plans and can be customized with finish color and both guard and glass options.
Featuring the latest in compact LED technology from Cree, the light source tucks snugly into the jelly jar glass and emits a strong beam of light that reflects off the glass wall for a bright flow of light. Learn more about this new technology!
|Fixture: W 18 ¾"x H 13 ¾"||Projection: 9 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Guard Option: Standard Cast Guard, Heavy Duty Cast Guard or Wire Guard
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Only When Mounted Horizontally)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.