Cart is empty
Atomic Topless LED Double Industrial Guard Sconce
- Specification Sheet
- Send to Friend
Atomic Topless LED Double Industrial Guard Sconce (atomic-topless-double-guard-sconce-spec-sheet.pdf, 197 Kb) [Download]
Atomic Topless LED Double Industrial Guard Sconce (atomic-topless-double-guard-sconce-spec-sheet001.pdf, 197 Kb) [Download]
LED Spec Sheet (cxa-led-spec-sheet001.pdf, 416 Kb) [Download]
Finish Chart / Features
With twice the impact of standard jelly jar and glass fixtures, this Atomic Topless LED Double Industrial Guard Sconce makes a bold statement as a bathroom, entryway, or garage light. As an industrial wall light, the Atomic Guard Sconce brightens both residential and commercial spaces. Or install as a flush mount ceiling light in basements. And with the power of LED technology, this classic wall sconce provides 50,000 hours of service saving you both time and money.
American made with commercial grade materials, this industrial wall light is perfect for the home and rugged enough for commercial lighting needs too. Easy to customize, this wall sconce is energy efficient, and environmentally friendly! Learn more about the benefits of switching to LED!
Consider the same look in a incandescent!
|Fixture: W 23 ¼" x H 4 ½"||Projection: 9 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Guard Option: Standard Cast Guard, Heavy Duty Cast Guard or Wire Guard
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Only When Mounted Horizontally)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.