Cart is empty
Atomic Topless LED Double Wire Guard Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Along with warehouse lights and barn lighting, we're also inspired by the rustic lighting of the 1930s. The style of this wall light takes on the aesthetic of the industrial lighting found in that timeframe. With a modern update, the Atomic Topless Wire Guard Sconce is outfitted with an LED component in each of the wire guard lights. As an environmentally friendly option, this wall sconce requires much less energy to produce the same amount of light as standard fixtures. This helps cut down on pollution levels in the atmosphere. The U.S. Department of Energy estimates that mass usage of LED lighting would reduce lighting's electricity's demands by 62%, cutting 258 million metric tons of carbon emissions from the atmosphere.
The long lasting nature of LED lights is matched by the durability offered in this industrial lighting. Incorporating two wire guard and glass fixtures into its design, the Atomic is capable of installation in demanding settings such as workshops and storage areas. Settings like those are typically overlooked; however, sconce lighting offers those spaces a bright lighting, while elevating their sense of style.
Although its style is rooted in 1930s, this wall sconce still feels modern, meeting both residential and commercial lighting needs. Its stripped-down aesthetic is an ideal addition to trendy restaurants or breweries. Or this industrial lighting fixture can be installed in homes, illuminating bathrooms as a vanity light.
The Atomic Topless LED Double Wire Guard Sconce can also become a ceiling light, perfect for basements or other undersized areas of your home.
Learn more about the benefits of LED lighting here!
|Fixture: W 23 ¼ x H 4 ½"||Projection: 9 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Only When Mounted Horizontally)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
Click button to post comments.